I just got the surprise of my life! I have been nominated for my first ever blogger award. Thank you, Poppy! How thoughtful of you! I really appreciate it.
The official post rules are:
1) Thank your nominator and tag them in your post(s).
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3) Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
4) Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on social media.
Let’s get it on!
1. Tell me two weird facts about yourself.
(1)I hate cigarette smoke. Quite in contrast because my father and even my husband are smokers.
(2) I have a reddish birthmark on my lips that people often ask me if I had bitten it.
2. Why did you start blogging?
– I was an editor in our school paper organization way back in high school and I really want to write a story and have it published. I love reading novels and I dreamed of writing my own someday. However, only recently that I had the courage to share my thoughts with the public and I decided to start with blogging.
3. What are your main goals/aspirations for 2016?
– Strengthen my spiritual life, spend more time with my children and settle financial obligations. I also want to travel more.
4. Are you more of a cat or dog person, and why?
– I think, I am more of a cat person. I have read in an article that cat person is independent. I enjoy being by myself sometimes.
5. What could you not live without?
– I cannot live without coffee. It is my morning booster and my day would not be complete without coffee.
6.If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take, and why?
– Water- so I won’t get sick by just drinking any water that might be contaminated with bacteria/disease
– Knife- I can use it as a weapon at the same time just for any task that needed the cutting edge and sharpness of it.
-Rope- to bind anything for shelter
7. How would you define yourself?
– A simple woman with a simple dreams leading a simple life.
8. What would you order if you had a Chinese takeaway?
– Chinese noodles, egg rolls and dumplings.
9. Do you prefer to give or receive, and why?
– I prefer giving. A cliche as it may seem but as the saying goes, it is better to give than to receive. God loves a cheerful giver.
10. What is your favourite type of weather?
11. Where is your next travel destination?
– Vigan, Ilocos with my family.
All right, that’s it.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
2. Kattalina’s Blog
3. Beautiful Desolation
4. Silly Crazy Me
5. THROUGH DAISY’S EYES
6. Po’ Girl Shines
7. Michael’s Lair
8. Silvia Hendarta
10. Rachel Dickinson
1. What is your one guilty pleasure?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why are they your role model?
6. There are so many reasons to be happy. Name your top 3.
7. Do you believe in friendship between men and women?
8. How do you balance social media and writing time?
9. Describe yourself in one word.
10. What fictional character do you most resemble?
11. What could you not live without?
Have a great time, guys! XOXO